Have you ever met someone so enthusiastic and excited about what they do you knew they were one of the lucky people who was in just the right job? This is Leslie Schmeiler. Her outgoing nature and people skills are what set her apart in a world where staying in touch and connected to her clients is 80% of the job. Leslie’s knowledge of the people and real estate market of Calgary is un-paralleled.
The Important Stuff:
- Licensed since October 2009
- Joined her mother’s business, Lorna Hamm, where they work together collaboratively
- Native calgarian – attending the University of Calgary
- Brought her genial personality to the world of human resources where she worked for years finding the right candidate for the position and vice-versa.
The Really Important Stuff:
She is a busy and dedicated married mother of four children. She enjoys skiing and golfing as well as reading, traveling and family time. Leslie volunteers tirelessly for several organizations with roots in Calgary:
- Calgary Exhibition & Stampede
- Scenic Acres Community Association
- Calgary Aquabelles
- Crowchild Hockey Association
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Scenic Acres Caring Community
- And she’s a sustaining member of the Junior League of Calgary
Is it important to you to work with someone who knows the Calgary real estate market inside and out but is more focused on you than the numbers? Lorna Hamm is that realtor.
Focus on Experience
Lorna Hamm’s Real Estate experience in Calgary is what sets her apart. She’s been a member of the Calgary Real Estate Board since 1987 and a longstanding member of the successful Re/max team she joined in 1994.
Focus on You
Lorna can list the many awards and contributions she has achieved during this time. But, what matters most to her and to you is her people skills. She excels as a long standing realtor because of her commitment to high customer satisfaction. Lorna strives for a working relationship that is not only professional but positive, friendly and fun.
Lorna enjoys working with all buyers, whether it’s first time buyers or a seasoned transfer buyer who is relocating. She finds this part of her job especially rewarding, right from the initial search to the final negotiation of the “offer to purchase.”
And if you’re thinking of selling she successfully sells 96.3% of her listings within 90 days.
Focus on the Community
Lorna’s connections to Calgary don’t end with real estate. She stays connected and gives back in many ways:
- Executive member of the Junior League of Calgary Sustaining Committee
- Zone Coordinator for the Canadian Cancer Society
- Volunteer work with Flowers of Hope, Kids Help Phone, Children’s Cottage & UNICEF
- Past President and active member of Rotary Partners of South Calgary
- Contributor to the Children’s Miracle Network
- Active Board member Children’s Hospital Aid Society