Is it important to you to work with someone who knows the Calgary real estate market inside and out but is more focused on you than the numbers? Lorna Hamm is that realtor.
Focus on Experience
Lorna Hamm’s Real Estate experience in Calgary is what sets her apart. She’s been a member of the Calgary Real Estate Board since 1987 and a longstanding member of the successful Re/max team she joined in 1994.
Focus on You
Lorna can list the many awards and contributions she has achieved during this time. But, what matters most to her and to you is her people skills. She excels as a long standing realtor because of her commitment to high customer satisfaction. Lorna strives for a working relationship that is not only professional but positive, friendly and fun.
Lorna enjoys working with all buyers, whether it’s first time buyers or a seasoned transfer buyer who is relocating. She finds this part of her job especially rewarding, right from the initial search to the final negotiation of the “offer to purchase.”
And if you’re thinking of selling she successfully sells 96.3% of her listings within 90 days.
Focus on the Community
Lorna’s connections to Calgary don’t end with real estate. She stays connected and gives back in many ways:
- Executive member of the Junior League of Calgary Sustaining Committee
- Zone Coordinator for the Canadian Cancer Society
- Volunteer work with Flowers of Hope, Kids Help Phone, Children’s Cottage & UNICEF<
- Past President and active member of Rotary Partners of South Calgary
- Contributor to the Children’s Miracle Network
- Active Board member Children’s Hospital Aid Society