Have you ever met someone so enthusiastic and excited about what they do you knew they were one of the lucky people who was in just the right job? This is Leslie Schmeiler. Her outgoing nature and people skills are what set her apart in a world where staying in touch and connected to her clients is 80% of the job. Leslie’s knowledge of the people and real estate market of Calgary is un-paralleled.
The Important Stuff:
- Licensed since October 2009
- Joined her mother’s business, Lorna Hamm, where they work together collaboratively
- Native calgarian – attending the University of Calgary
- Brought her genial personality to the world of human resources where she worked for years finding the right candidate for the position and vice-versa.
The Really Important Stuff:
She is a busy and dedicated married mother of four children. She enjoys skiing and golfing as well as reading, traveling and family time. Leslie volunteers tirelessly for several organizations with roots in Calgary:
- Calgary Exhibition & Stampede
- Scenic Acres Community Association
- Calgary Aquabelles
- Crowchild Hockey Association
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Scenic Acres Caring Community
- And she’s a sustaining member of the Junior League of Calgary